Car parking at Derbion
Car parking at Derbion
All visitors to Derbion have access to all our car parks, however you can now pay for your parking in advance our new parking system.
- Pay as you go – get 10% off your parking every time you visit.
- Pre-register your details before your next visit to the centre.
- Every time you visit the centre your parking will automatically be deducted from your registered accounts.
- No need to visit a pay machine and no need to pay at the barrier.
- Plus you get 10% off your parking every time you visit.
Click here to pre-register your details.
- Monthly pass
- This is for employers and employees working at Derbion and businesses around the City.
- You can pre pay for a month, per quarter or for a year in advance and come and go from the car park as you please.
- You will not have to worry about paying for your parking whenever you are at the centre
Click here to register or to renew a monthly pass
Questions and Answers
- How does the system work?
- ANPR cameras have been installed at the entrances and exits of all the car parks. The barrier will raise to let you in, recording your entry and if your vehicle is registered, the barrier will also raise on exit.
- There is an on-line portal whereby individuals or companies can sign up for spaces in the car park either themselves on a monthly, quarterly, or annual basis, or on a pay as you use basis.
- How much does it cost to park?
- Car park spaces are £80 a month however can be paid for monthly, quarterly, or annually.
- Pay as you go use the cards registered to your account and will be charged at the standard daily parking rate, minus 10% every visit.
- Can I register more than 1 vehicle?
- Yes of course. When you provide us with the vehicle registration numbers, there can be up to 2 vehicles registered per person.
- How do I access the pre-booking portal?
- Please follow the links in the above descriptions.
- Do motorcycles have to pay for parking?
- Yes, motorcycles who want to use a parking space must pay for parking.
- How much notice is needed to record visitors on to the system?
- As little as 1 hour but we would recommend doing this in advance.
- How can taxis drop off and collect within the car parks?
- Taxis will be able to make use of the 15-minute grace period in our car parks and can also still be able to pick up from Poundland on the Spot.
- What if the barriers aren’t working?
- If you find yourself unable to exit a car park, each barrier as an intercom to security who will assist you in exiting.
- Do car parking charges apply on weekends?
- Yes, the parking charges do apply at weekends and will be the same during the week.
- Would there be any refund/cancellation charge if tickets turned out to be unrequired?
- Unfortunately we are not in a position to administer refunds on tickets that are surplus to requirements.
Terms and conditions
- These terms and conditions (“Terms”) apply to all bookings for services made via the Evopark you will be provided with a copy of these terms when you order and it is that version of our terms and conditions that applies to your purchase).
- Any contract made between you and us via this website is governed by English law and any dispute between us will be resolved exclusively in the courts of England and Wales
The official Derbion website is owned by WILMSLOW (NO.3) GENERAL PARTNER LIMITED (Company number: 03974021) which is incorporated in England. The registered office is Savills Ltd, Telford, TF2 2JA
- Derbion reserves the right, without notice, to amend the specification of the products or services presented on this site and to discontinue any product or service and all bookings are subject to this right.
- Derbion reserves the right to change these Terms at any time, but once you have made a booking the Terms which apply are those which were on the website at the time of booking. We recommend that you always read these Terms before booking, to satisfy yourself that you accept them.
- These Terms, along with all other relevant terms and conditions that are referred to in these Terms and any other terms referred throughout the booking process, constitute the entire agreement between you and Derbion with respect to the sale of the relevant services.
- We reserve the right if prevented from supplying the car parking due to circumstances outside of our control to cancel our contract or provide a suitable alternative parking location at no extra charge. We will attempt to provide as much notice as possible. Where this is not possible or alternative parking is not required we will cancel the contract and will refund the payment received in respect of the booking to the credit/debit card used for payment but will not be responsible for any other costs, which you may incur caused by circumstances outside of our control.
- We are only supplying you with car parking under the contract and will not be responsible for any costs, compensation or expenses relating to any other services that you may have arranged. You are responsible for ensuring that you allow sufficient time for car parking and exit.
- Should you need to contact us, please call our Customer Contact Centre on the following phone number: 01332 366383
- Bookings can be made by persons aged 18 years or over.
- You are entering into a contract with Derbion for the car parking product as described on the website for the dates and times confirmed in the online booking process and set out in your booking confirmation.
- The date of the contract is the date of confirmation of the booking by email. Any additional charges incurred as a result of non-compliance with entry/exit instructions or use of a different car park will not be refunded.
- Bookings must be made at least 1 hour prior to your arrival time. All Car Park bookings are subject to availability and Derbion reserves the right to withdraw availability at its entire discretion for a given date.
- You must not resell or transfer any booking (in whole or in part).
- The price you pay is the price accepted and confirmed to you during the online booking process. All prices are in pounds sterling and include Value Added Tax and all applicable taxes. The price you pay is fixed for the duration of your stay in the car park.
- The booking is valid for a single park entry and exit during the dates you have booked.
- A height restriction applies to all car parks.
Centre Car Park = 2.03m (6 ft.8)
Riverside Car Park = 2.28m (6 ft. 11)
- Please be aware that our car parks use a number plate recognition service and as such please ensure that your vehicle registration plate number is accurately entered at the point of booking.
- Payment must be made in advance and online.
- Payment may be made using one of the payment methods set out on the website.
- We reserve the right not to fulfil your booking if your card is declined for any reason, if the payment card has been used fraudulently or without the cardholder’s permission, or if you are under the age of 18.
- When you have completed your booking having provided all of the necessary details, we will send you email confirmation of your booking.
- You are responsible for supplying a valid email and we cannot be held responsible for non-delivery due to transmission failure or an incorrect address details provided to you.
Cancellation and amendments
- Refunds or amendments will be made at the discretion of Derbion. Please contact reception@Derbion.com to make a refund or amendment request.
Entrance & exit procedures
- Please be aware that our car parks use a number plate recognition service and as such upon entry the barrier will read your vehicle registration plate and the barrier will automatically raise to allow entry.
- Upon entry if you have not pre-booked, the barrier will read your vehicle registration plate and automatically raise the barrier. You will then need to pay for your parking using the normal parking tariffs at the pay stations or the barrier.
- If your number plate is not recognised or is not consistent with the number plate for which you have booked, you will need to contact reception@Derbion.com to update.
- Your booking is only valid on the specified dates.
- Any additional car park charges incurred as a result of non-compliance with entry/exit instructions or use of a different car park will be payable upon exit of the car park and will not be refunded.
Car park conditions of use
- You acknowledge that you enter into this contract with us on the basis of these Terms.
- You agree to indemnify us for any losses we suffer in respect of any breach of these Terms, including but not limited to overstay charges and charges for breaching the car park terms including leaving the car park without paying any unpaid charges which are due for the car.
- All vehicles are parked at the owner’s risk. When you have parked your vehicle, it is your responsibility to:
- lock your vehicle securely;
- fully close all windows of your vehicle;
- apply your handbrake properly;
- engage any steering lock, alarm or immobiliser you have;
- not leave any animal or person within your vehicle;
- remove your possessions and ensure that any possessions you decide to leave in your vehicle are placed in a locked boot and are not on display.
- Derbion is not responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever occurring to your vehicle or possessions within it resulting from your failure to do these things.
- Derbion and its subcontractors do not accept any valuables or other articles for safe custody.
- Where CCTV cameras are installed in our car parks they are used to assist in the proper running of the car park.
- The CCTV cameras may also act as a deterrent to criminal activity.
- We do not make any representation as to the extent of coverage provided by the cameras and no guarantee is given as to the security of your vehicle in car parks where CCTV is installed.
- If you believe that criminal damage has been caused to your vehicle/property you should report this to the police.
- In the event that there is any footage available, the local Police force has full access to all of our CCTV and the Park would fully cooperate with any police investigation as needed.
- While Derbion uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the car parks are secure, Derbion does not guarantee that they are a secure environment.
- Vehicles must be parked, wholly, in the appropriate marked bays only. Additionally, vehicles must be parked in a manner so as not to cause any obstruction to other car park users.
- You must comply with all directional signage and other instructions when in the car parks.
- We reserve the right to refuse the admission of any vehicle to the car park for any reason whatsoever and may remove from the car park or move within the car park any vehicle by whatever method we consider reasonable.
- We reserve the right to move vehicles within the car park, by driving or otherwise, to such extent as is reasonably necessary for the purposes of safety to persons or property to avoid obstruction or for the more efficient arrangement of its parking facilities.
- We additionally reserve the right, where the car park has to be closed either permanently or temporarily in whole or in part or has to be evacuated in cases of emergency, to remove any vehicle at any time to any other reasonably convenient car park within the control of the Park or otherwise as may be expedient.
- No vehicle shall be towed into the car park and no work on or cleaning of vehicles by users or their agents is permitted in the car park.
- No activity in connection with the selling, hiring or other disposal of vehicles shall be carried out in the car park.
- If your vehicle sustains damage while in a car park or if you lose your vehicle or any of your possessions from your vehicle while it is in a car park, you should:
- immediately inform a member of the security staff. The on-duty Manager/supervisor will then document the incident.
- in the case of theft, immediately inform the police
- We accept no liability for loss or damage, including any damage to your vehicles paintwork (including where caused by a third-party) unless proved to be caused by our negligence.
- We do not accept liability for any damage to your vehicle (whether caused accidentally or by way of vandalism) while the vehicle is in any car parks.