40 hours / week
Accessorize is an exciting and ethical fashion brand, dedicated to offering accessories that enable everyone to express themselves and feel confident in their everyday. We are built on a way of working we are proud of, were values and ethics go hand in hand.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Store Manager, at our Derby Accessorize Store.
Our ideal candidate would be customer focused, reflecting the passion we have for our product and the drive to create an exceptional experience for the Accessorize customer. We value the qualities of enthusiasm, integrity, and the desire for success.
In this role you will…
– Drive the overall performance of the store, through managing and developing your team, demonstrating the Accessorize values and ensuring your store is delivering an exceptional customer experience
– Generate profit, through exceeding your KPIs, keeping P&L and controllable costs inline with budget and maximising local market opportunities
– Ensure your team are motivated and knowledgeable, supporting everyone to achieve excellence in their roles
– Maximise commercial opportunities to drive sales within your store, implementing Visual Merchandising and Window Guidelines to a high standard
– We offer piercing to our customers, and you would promote and deliver this with your team
– Ensure an inclusive environment, promoting equality and kindness with your team
Joining us, your benefits would include:
– A competitive salary and exciting bonus scheme
– A Staff uniform allowance – enabling you to have fun wearing our accessories
– Generous staff discount across all our brands
– An additional day’s holiday to celebrate your birthday
If this all sounds great and this could be the role for you, let us know and apply today.
Bring CV with cover letter to store
Apply online: apply.monsoonjobs.com
Other: Bring a CV into store or Email across
March 31, 2023
Sign up to receive the latest updates on what is happening at Derbion including what's new, offers and events