30 hours per week
NYX Professional Make-Up Counter Manager Solo Account Manager Boots Derby (30 hours per week)
NYX Professional Make-Up is named after the Greek goddess who ruled the night and calls Los Angeles home! A leader in the colour cosmetics industry, we offer affordable professional makeup at the forefront of today’s emerging beauty trends. We want to empower women and men with artistry products that stand out. If you love make up and artistry, we are what you’re looking for. This is an incredible opportunity to develop your already strong business acumen, apply creativity to your business model and as a result drive sales for a creative, fast-paced beauty brand. You are a dynamic self-starter and have experience leading and developing a team/You thrive working independently as a Solo Account Manager. You demonstrate agility and resilience with your proven experience working in a fast-paced retail environment. Passionate about exceptional service you inspire and drive your team to shared success while offering a world class experience for our diverse customer base. You’ll have the opportunity to attend NYX Professional Make-Up training and education as well as benefit from L’Oréal learning opportunities so you can development yourself within your role, opening up career paths such as becoming a Deputy Business Manager, Business Manager or Area Manager in the future.
Mission: To lead and to drive the team to achieve store business objectives.
To be successful you have…
• Excellent business acumen including sales analysis, inventory management and organising staffing.
• Proven success achieving personal sales targets while leading a team to achieve and exceed their targets.
• Develop and coach the team on counter to perform at the best of their ability and work on their personal development.
• Experience delivering on counter events as well as the initiative to create events to drive your business in the community and store.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
• Embrace digital business tools and be an ambassador for these within your team.
• Identify business strengths at store level and use initiative to coordinate with retail and training team for actions to maximise selling opportunities.
• Devise retention strategies for the individuals on counter.
• Develop positive relationships with department store floor managers and head office.
• Be a brand ambassador with your attitude, eventing and on-brand grooming.
• Convey passion and master storytelling to our clients.
• Connect with our clients by providing good solutions and after sales/clienteling.
• Ability to work flexibility during retail hours, which is likely to include evenings, weekends and holidays (except Christmas day).
Working with us, you will be at the heart of our ambition to win over another 1 billion consumers and offer the best in beauty to everyone on the planet. You’ll have the opportunity to learn new skills through our unique training and development programmes, as well as receiving a competitive salary package and excellent benefits, including amazing discounts across the L’Oréal portfolio.
Bring CV with cover letter to store
Apply online: https://careers.loreal.com/en_US/jobs/JobDetail/NYX-Professional-Make-Up-Solo-Account-Manager-Boots-Derby-30-Hours/122559
June 8, 2022