40 hours / week
What will your duties be
as a Deputy Manager?
• Maximise sales, through the delivery of excellent selling & service
• Support the Store Manager to recruit, develop & motivate the team using effective management skills & behaviours
• Display a passion in the Brand by being an ambassador for the brand & inspire others within the team to deliver the same
• Follow up and maintain all management controls that are in place including stock, security, admin, cost control, H&S and shrinkage at all time
• Introduce new promotions, Loyalty scheme and bra fit enthusiastically to colleagues and customers
• Give effective and timely feedback to colleagues on achievement of goals, targets and objectives and ensure colleagues are aware of forthcoming expectations in terms of goals, targets and objectives
• Demonstrate and establish the highest levels of customer service by coaching colleagues to deliver the Boux Avenue Shopping experience consistently
• Support the Store Manager to drive and deliver Balanced Score Card objectives
What are we looking for in you?
• Ability to be results focused with the ability to drive goals, targets and objectives in agreed deadlines
• A leader who can guide individuals towards task accomplishment
• Team Player – ability to support the management team to create an environment of mutual trust & respect
• Ability to lead by example through promptness, attendance and personal presentation standards
• Friendly and engaging always putting the customer first
• Good attendance values and personal presentation standards
Are there any benefits?
In return you will be offered a competitive salary, good holiday entitlement, fun working environment with regular social events and some great benefits including generous discounts across the brands within Theo Paphitis Retail Group
Apply via the Boux Avenue Website
October 1, 2023