30 hours / week
Lush store Supervisors are the face of the retail business, ensuring exemplary customer service is delivered each day. Ensuring procedural and operational guidelines are met as well as providing inspiring leadership, motivation and development to their team.
Alongside a team bonus scheme, generous product discount and complimentary Spa treatments, Lush also offer a development programme for all supervisors aimed to set people up for success. Many of our supervisors at lush Derby have gone on to become managers as well as progressed into other areas of the business.
Our Ideal Candidate:
– Passionate about Lush, our products, and values
– Genuine interest in customer service and creating an experience for our customers and team members.
– Experience in managing and motivating a team.
– Be able to train and develop a team
– An excellent communicator, comfortable with collaborative working as well as independent projects.
– Have a strong work ethic and passionate about development.
– Available to work a minimum of four days over a seven day week, which include peak trading hours/days.
To apply answer the following question in whichever format you wish and send to Ash.Arthur@lush.co.uk and Joe.Hamon@lush.co.uk : ‘What makes you the perfect candidate to lead our busy shop floor over the Christmas period?’
September 8, 2023