As a Team Manager at Matalan you’ll be a key role model in our stores, showcasing our Matalan Values and behaviours whilst optimising sales and leading a high performing, energetic and adaptable team.
You’ll be coaching and motivating team members as an integral part of the store management team. As the store Team Manager you’ll also have responsibility for the running of the store in the absence of the store Manager and will use feedback from customers to create a great shopping experience.
If you’re looking for a successful career in Retail Management, a Team Manager role at Matalan could be a great start!
- Driving sales targets and will explore sales opportunities
- A Role Model of outstanding Customer Service, Matalan Values and have a real passion for Retail
- Leading the implementation of seasonal layouts and visual guidelines throughout the store
- Opening and closing the store
- Up-skilling team members, giving regular feedback to drive performance
To be part of our team, we’d like you to….
- Have experience in a similar role in Fashion or Homeware Retail
- Be a confident communicator who understands how to engage and motivate others
- Have a good understanding of Visual Merchandising (VM)
- Have a proven ability to identify sales opportunities and drive new ideas
- Have good knowledge of operational processes and procedures within retail while remaining conscious of costs
- Be able to work under pressure and be adaptable to change
How to apply: