Looking to build a career with a vibrant award-winning fresh food company? Like the sound of a cool, fun place to work where you can lead an enthusiastic team whilst receiving real training and development? Then join us here at Tortilla in Derby as a Kitchen Supervisor!
What’s in it for you?
- £10.35 per hour, paid every two weeks
- Free meals on shifts
- 33 days paid holiday per year (pro rata)
- Epic social events and entertainment fund for the whole team
- No late nights
- 50% discount for your friends and family
- Love your job! 98% of our crew say they love their working day
- Amazing discounts on cinema tickets, Apple products, holidays, high street shops and more via Perkbox
- Wellbeing support including free counselling, financial and legal advice
- Career progression
- Structured career development to Assistant Manager and beyond
- Real progression and development opportunities – a third of HQ staff started in store!
- Earn professional qualifications with our Apprentice scheme
- Full-time opportunities to fit around your life
- With a huge number of new openings you can travel and relocate
Our Kitchen Supervisors are at the heart of Tortilla, working behind the scenes where the magic starts by preparing our delicious toppings and recipes. We’d love you to have previous experience in a bar, restaurant, hotel, coffee shop, contract catering or a fast food chain as a Team Leader or Shift Leader, but the most important thing for us is that you’re keen to continue learning, fanatical about our #eatfresh motto and ready to serve only the best, freshest and highest quality ingredients.
- A family of 50+ stores all passionate about serving high quality, fresh Californian-Mexican food – with not a single freezer in the business!
- Huge growth plan in the UK and beyond, meaning amazing opportunities for your career development
- A diverse and inclusive company that makes sure everyone is welcome
- Family vibe with epic social events and entertainment funds for each site
- Genuine focus on developing our people – a third of our HQ started out working in-store!
If you’re ready to be part of our amazing family then take the next step in your career and apply to be a Kitchen Supervisor today!
How to apply: