Pay: £10.46 per hour
Hours: Full-time, 37.5 Hours per week, to be worked over 5 days out of 7, on a rota basis
Reporting to: Store Manager
Founded in 2009, White Rose is a chain of handpicked pre-loved fashion stores supporting the work of The Aegis Trust.
Aegis aims to prevent conflict and mass atrocity in communities at risk around the world. Find out more about us at www.whiterosefashion.com and about the Aegis Trust charity at www.aegistrust.org
White Rose plans for the future are to be the number one destination for sustainable fashion with ambitious plans to grow our store portfolio every year for the next 5 years.
To ultimately fund the Aegis Mission, our purpose here at White Rose is “To redefine high street fashion with a positive impact on the planet and humanity”
- We are innovative
- We are sustainable
- We are collaborative
- We are compassionate
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Assist the White Rose Store Manager in all aspects of the day to day running of the Derby store.
- Driving The Business
- Managing Store Operation
- Leading & inspiring the team
- Customer Focus
- Promoting the work of the Aegis Trust
YOU’LL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Driving the Business – Know your marketplace and able to take personal responsibility of driving the day-to-day performance of the store.
- Have a high level of visual merchandising skills to continually raise the standard of the store presentation.
- Customer Focus – Ensure everything you and your team do, puts the customer first. You’ll coach the team on what great customer service looks like.
- Passionately promotes our White Rose products through store social platforms.
- Leading & Inspiring the Team: Able to provide coaching to the team by demonstrating flexibility with leadership style to drive sales performance.
- Manages the Operation: To comply with all current legislation and White Rose policies and procedure including health and safety and retail regulations.
- Build strong partnerships – Is able to communicate effective with stock to store functions to ensure right product, right place, right time.
- Promotion of our charity The Aegis Trust – Ensure the store is utilised fully as a vehicle to promote the charity to all colleagues, volunteers and customers through effective communication and supportive materials, utilising your own passion and empathy for the cause.
What you’ll bring:
- Previous experience in a retail management/supervisory role is essential.
- A passion for sustainability and doing our bit for the planet.
- A resilient, positive, self-motivator.
- A passion for fashion, brands, and trends.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- A creative flair for visual merchandising.
- The ability to build and maintain positive working relationships with a variety of people.
- Confident in working on your own initiative.
- A strong communicator with excellent organisation skills.
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Company funded Professional Training and Qualifications
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Company Sick Pay
- Employee Discount
- Telephone GP & Private Prescription Service
- Long service and birthday recognition
- Company Social events
- Access to 1000’s of Benefits and Discounts through WR Rewards.
- Access to health and well-being perks