Ever wanted to have a ride on Santa’s Sleigh?
Take a flight with Santa’s helper Dash on board Santa’s own sleigh this Christmas, open from Thursday 1st December and until Christmas Eve. Put on your VR headset and take a trip around the North Pole, take in the sights, sounds and even the breeze of the North Pole with this 4D 360-degree experience that is sure to get the whole family in the Christmas spirit.
This experience will run from 1st December to 24th December. Passes can be purchased for £4 per person with a group booking discount available and children aged 2 years and under go free.
What to expect
This virtual reality experience will transport you to the magical world of the North Pole. Come into Santa’s Cabin and you’ll be seamlessly transported into the sleigh where Dash will take you on a test drive around the North Pole in preparation for Christmas Day.
Santa’s Sleigh is a full 4D experience: the HD VR headsets give a full 360-degree picture, the ride has full range of motions in addition to fans and complete surround sound.
- Once you have purchased your pass either online or via the ticket desk, please join the queue to board the sleigh
- Make sure any personal belongings, bags, or loose items that these are stored safely away from the ride before boarding.
- You will be given your pre ride talk and headsets by the ride operator
- The ride journey will last approximately 5 minutes
- Once the ride has finished, please remain seated until the ride operator has collected all the headsets
- Collect your belongings and exit the event space
If you are prone to any of the following: motion sickness, vertigo, epilepsy or have a history of seizures we suggest that you may want to join the ride without the headset, we also advise you sit at the front of the ride.
This experience is suitable for children and adults over the age of 3, this is due to VR headsets needing to be worn. Any children under the age of 3 can go on the ride but must sit on an accompanying adult’s knee due to the ride moving and no seatbelt provision. (You will not need to purchase a ticket for this child)
All children between the ages of 3 and 8 will need to be accompanied by an adult