The Derbion team, along with our retailers, including non-essential stores excited to welcome you back to the centre. We’re working hard to keep this information up to date and will continue to update our guidance.
Our priority remains yours and our colleagues’ health. Our range of safety measures here are still firmly in place to ensure we can all shop smart and shop safe. Please ensure you follow all guidelines when you visit.
Here are some things to help you plan your next visit:
- All non-essential stores will open (excluding leisure facilities)
- Cafes, eateries and restaurants will open for takeaway and delivery options only. We’d like to remind all customers visiting that our food court seating will remain closed and that eating in-centre is prohibited in accordance with Government guidance
Find out more about our open stores here.
Centre opening hours:
Monday – Wednesday – 9am – 6pm
Thursday – Friday – 9am – 8pm
Saturday – 9am – 7pm
Sunday – 10:30am – 4:30pm
Please note: as an added COVID-19 safety measure, all our car parks will be cashless from Monday 12th April
- Our Centre, Basement and Bradshaw Way car parks will be open
- Our Riverside car park will remain closed
- Normal parking tariffs will resume
- All our entrances will be reopening.
Facilities and services
- All our toilets will reopen, including parent rooms
- Our customer service desk will open and offering collect plus, wheelchair hire and fun buggy hire
Everyone that visits our centre, whether to work or to shop, will need to wear a face covering. A face covering is something which safely covers the nose and mouth. Anyone not wearing a face covering could be refused entry to the centre or asked to leave. There are some exceptions, these being children under the age of 11, people with disabilities or those with difficulties breathing. Members of the Derbion team will be on hand to support our shoppers throughout their visit.
Social distancing remains essential. In terms of your in-centre experience, we have additional safety measures in place and we’ll be asking people to follow the social distancing rules as per Government guidance. Those not adhering to this request may be asked to leave the centre.
We have hand sanitisation stands at key points throughout the centre for everyone to use. We ask that everyone makes use of these when entering the centre and regularly throughout their visit. Our toilet facilities also give access to soap and hot water to ensure best hygiene practices are followed.